Download 2000 Series
Owners Guide .PDF
The M-2000 is a hand operated machine ideal for small to medium sized jobs You can use the M-2000 to print on paper and stationary products, ribbon, pencils, napkins, greeting cards, portfolios, leather goods, wood products, Mylar balloons, plastic and more.
- 7 1/2" throat depth: will print to the center of a 15" book.
- Full 5"print width: every line can be up to 5".
- Digital Heat Controller: holds temp. at + or - 1 degree.
- Warm up time under 5 minutes.
- Larger print area due to larger rambar.
- Capable of printing a full 4" X 5" area.
- Superior foil feed: adjust from 0-7.0" feed per stroke.
- Convenient foil loading.
- Easy disposal of used foil through rear of the machine.
- User friendly accessories: all machined to aerospace tolerances.
- Easy upgrade of manual to air machine.
- All 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Fully warranted for 3 years (Extended warranty available).